|Date Posted:||Feb 02, 2022|
Lexitas is seeking Contracts Analysts, with 1 -5 years of contract review experience, for our client in the utilities industry. These are remote short-term positions lasting from 2-6 months. Experience working in the Procurement Department is a plus.
Candidates must possess the following skills, experience, and attributes:
· 1-5 years of experience working with vendor contracts (drafting, review, negotiation).
· Experience writing deal summaries.
· Understanding of the parameters of boilerplate terms.
· Experience drafting new purchase/sale orders and contracts, and amendments/letter agreements/notices under existing agreements.
· Experience leading the negotiation process through data research, preparation, issue recognition and escalation of issues for non-complex contracts
· Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, or related field of study.
Since 1987, Lexitas has built our company upon a belief that having strong personal relationships with our clients, and providing reliable, accurate, and professional services is the driving force of our success and continued growth. Lexitas is a professional family of legal support companies that offers an array of services including local and national court reporting, legal video, medical record retrieval, registered agent services, and legal talent outsourcing. Our reach is truly national as well as international, and our hundreds of outstanding full-time staff and expert service providers are ready to deploy customized, high-quality solutions to our clients at virtually any time or place. For legal professionals who have critical and often immediate needs for expert, local, and national legal support.