Contracts Manager (Legal)
|Date Posted:||Feb 17, 2022|
Lexitas is seeking a remote Contract Manager, with at least 5+ years of legal and contract management experience, to assist a nationally known and respected company. This position could be either full-time or part-time. The duration is 4-5 months.
Candidates must possess the following skills, experience, and attributes:
· Preparing new customer contracts at the request of sales representatives.
· Triaging redlined agreements from customers to determine which subject matter experts need to review and connecting with such subject matter experts to get their review.
· Making recommendations on how to respond to simple redlines.
· Highly organized, detail-oriented with a team-player mentality.
· JD from an ABA-accredited law school
· License to practice law in at least one US jurisdiction
Successful candidates will be required to complete a Background Check.
Since 1987, Lexitas has built our company upon a belief that having strong personal relationships with our clients, and providing reliable, accurate, and professional services is the driving force of our success and continued growth. Lexitas is a professional family of legal support companies that offers an array of services including local and national court reporting, legal video, medical record retrieval, registered agent services, and legal talent outsourcing. Our reach is truly national as well as international, and our hundreds of outstanding full-time staff and expert service providers are ready to deploy customized, high-quality solutions to our clients at virtually any time or place. For legal professionals who have critical and often immediate needs for expert, local, and national legal support.