Data Privacy Attorney
|Date Posted:||Jan 18, 2022|
Lexitas is seeking Data Privacy Attorneys with 3 or more years of experience for various interim placement roles. These positions can range from 1-6 months in duration and will be either part time or full-time hours depending on the clients’ needs.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on privacy policies and compliance and provide advice to the client, including in the area of GDPR compliance
- Advise and implement privacy policies and guidance into business processes, product features and data initiatives.
- Contract review and guidance on privacy and cyber security issues in various agreements, including software, licensing, and other IT agreements.
Highly qualified applicants will possess the following education, skills, and experience:
- 3+ years of law firm and/or in-house with experience focused on privacy matters.
- Experience providing data privacy advice or guidance to product managers, engineers, content designers or marketing/sales personnel.
- Experience with privacy and GDPR risk analysis and compliance.
- Prior experience with antitrust issues is beneficial.
- J.D. from an ABA accredited law school.
- A license to practice law in a US jurisdiction, active and in good standing.
- A certification such as CIPP/US, CIPP/E, or CIPT is a plus, but not a requirement.
If qualified and interested apply by selecting the Easy Apply button. Successful candidates will be required to complete a Background Check.
Since 1987, Lexitas has built our company upon a belief that having strong personal relationships with our clients, and providing reliable, accurate, and professional services is the driving force of our success and continued growth. Lexitas is a professional family of legal support companies that offers an array of services including local and national court reporting, legal video, medical record retrieval, registered agent services, and legal talent outsourcing. Our reach is truly national as well as international, and our hundreds of outstanding full-time staff and expert service providers are ready to deploy customized, high-quality solutions to our clients at virtually any time or place. For legal professionals who have critical and often immediate needs for expert, local and national legal support