Licensing & Transactional Attorney
|Date Posted:||Feb 10, 2022|
Lexitas is seeking Attorneys with 3-7 years of corporate and contract negotiation experience, to join our Commercial Contracts Outsourcing (CCO) Team working on our clients’ marketing and licensing agreements. This is a full-time interim position on our CCO managed services team.
The Commercial Contracts Attorney CCO Team is responsible for reviewing, negotiating, and drafting contracts on behalf of one or more Lexitas clients. Additional work may include intake and allocation of contracts, answering client phone calls, responding to client emails, participating in client conference calls, performing Quality Control (QC) work, attending trainings, conducting continuous training of others, assisting with the documentation of processes and client reporting.
- Processes daily incoming requests from assigned clients.
- Reviews, negotiates, and drafts contracts using the client’s processes, templates and other materials provided during training, or while on the engagement.
- Answers questions from clients via phone or email.
- If requested, reviews other team members’ work to ensure quality control.
- If requested, trains other team members to do the work.
- Ensures deadlines and daily service level agreements are met.
- Assists with the documentation or review of work processes, templates, etc.
- Identifies and proposes solutions to issues.
- Develops and maintains relationships with assigned clients and ensures client satisfaction.
- Completes client reporting and presents to clients, if requested.
- Learns clients’ preferred technology system(s) to manage the work.
- Ensures assigned individual metrics are met.
- Experience drafting, reviewing and negotiating marketing and licensing agreements.
- Experience handling high volumes of commercial contracts within stated Service Level Agreements, a plus.
- Ability and willingness to work within the clients’ parameters pursuant to the Playbook.
- Expertise in MS Word required (producing redlines is essential).
- Must be a team player and adapt well to change.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational, planning and prioritization skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- The ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- JD from accredited law school.
- License to practice law in at least one US jurisdiction.
Since 1987, Lexitas has built our company upon a belief that having strong personal relationships with our clients, and providing reliable, accurate, and professional services is the driving force of our success and continued growth. Lexitas is a professional family of legal support companies that offers an array of services including local and national court reporting, legal video, medical record retrieval, registered agent services, and legal talent outsourcing. Our reach is truly national as well as international, and our hundreds of outstanding full-time staff and expert service providers are ready to deploy customized, high-quality solutions to our clients at virtually any time or place. For legal professionals who have critical and often immediate needs for expert, local and national legal support.