Senior Patent Attorney
|Date Posted:||May 11, 2022|
Lexitas is seeking a Patent Attorney with 3-5+ years of experience working on SEPs or “standards” to assist a nationally known and respected company. This is a part-time, remote contract position.
Candidates must possess the following skills, experience, and attributes:
- At least 5+ years of experience with SEPs, and business strategies involving SEPs
- Familiarity with standards, the standards process, and the standards committee bodies
- Experience with wireless communications would be is ideal.
- Electrical engineering, computer science, computer engineering, physics or mechanical engineering backgrounds are preferred, but not required.
- In house experience is preferred.
- Candidates do not need to be attorneys if they have the above experience.
If qualified and interested apply by selecting the Easy Apply button. Successful candidates will be required to complete a Background Check.
Since 1987, Lexitas has built our company upon a belief that having strong personal relationships with our clients, and providing reliable, accurate, and professional services is the driving force of our success and continued growth. Lexitas is a professional family of legal support companies that offers an array of services including local and national court reporting, legal video, medical record retrieval, registered agent services, and legal talent outsourcing. Our reach is truly national as well as international, and our hundreds of outstanding full-time staff and expert service providers are ready to deploy customized, high-quality solutions to our clients at virtually any time or place. For legal professionals who have critical and often immediate needs for expert, local, and national.