Medical Record Retrieval for Plaintiff Counsel
Our dedicated plaintiff records staff work with plaintiff counsel specializing in high-volume personal injury; single-event catastrophic injury; mass tort; and class action cases.
We understand that the needs of plaintiff counsel are highly specific, so our dedicated client service teams work with every client to ensure that their specific needs are met throughout the process.
Our approach to the records retrieval process is customized to the needs of each individual firm and case:
- For high-volume personal injury plaintiff firms who have standardized on a case management platform we offer an integrated Automated Records Collection service.
- For plaintiff counsel specializing in single-event, large volume injury, mass tort and class action cases we offer a customized white-glove records retrieval solution. We have worked multiple large dockets of pharmaceutical, product defect, asbestos and water contamination cases, among many others. Read this case study to learn more about our work.
Our online client portal, exclusively for plaintiff counsel, provides:
- Individual order tracking
- Saved case information for new orders
- Status reports with full case summary
- Searchable and tabbed Adobe PDF documents (with electronic bates labeling)
- Disaster recovery /offsite backup of files