Investigation/Compliance/Product Liability Attorney
Lexitas is looking to hire an Investigation/Compliance/Product Liability Attorney who is available to work 40 hours per week for our client. This is a contract opportunity for our client working remotely. This opportunity is for approximately six months with a possible extension to be long-term.
The hired Investigation/Compliance/Product Liability Attorney will deliver great results by:
• Assisting on an audit/internal investigation for an overseas client.
• Dealing with product liability for an internal investigation.
• Assisting the legal department and litigation team.
As an Investigation/Compliance/Product Liability Attorney, you will enjoy:
• A competitive hourly pay rate.
• Remote position.
• Frequent and friendly contact with your Lexitas Legal Recruiter.
As a highly qualified Investigation/Compliance/Product Liability Attorney, you will possess the following skills, experience, and attributes:
• Fluent in German as the client is based in the United States, but this is for a German audit/investigation.
• Three or more years of product liability experience.
• Three or more years of investigation experience.
• Three or more years of compliance experience.
• Licensed to practice law in at least one jurisdiction.
• Juris Doctor degree from an accredited law school required.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools and applicable software.
• Must be willing to complete a Background Check.
Date Posted: June 22, 2021
Job Order Number: 7839