Lexitas is partnered with a Global Company to identify and hire a 3-6 month contract remote paralegal to start as soon as possible. This position will be 20 hours per week.
• Assist on a series of projects relating to global legal entity management.
• Creation of Board materials (resolutions, written consents, briefings).
• Recording/reviewing Board/Committee meeting minutes.
• Tracking/monitoring governance tasks/training.
• Processing Corporate Record Requests.
• Global legal entity management experience, such as directors’ resolutions, as well as prior experience using Diligent (formerly Blueprint).
• Excellent skills in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Adobe Acrobat PRO.
• Experience with web-based Board portals or other document delivery systems required.
• Have a strong ability to prioritize, multi-task and work efficiently in a busy setting.
• Be proactive and able to function effectively in an environment of rapidly changing demands.
• Be highly organized, detail-oriented, and able to think analytically about projects.
• Be customer-focused and service-oriented.
• Excellent judgment, professional maturity, and strong communication skills are required.
• Must be able to work well with others on a team.
• Three years or more of corporate Governance and Board Management experience (drafting consents, resolutions, agendas, preparing briefings).
• Three years or more of global legal entity and tax support.
• Three years or more of drafting board-level meeting minutes.
Since 1987, we have built our company upon a belief that having strong personal relationships with our clients, and providing reliable, accurate, and professional services is the driving force of our success and continued growth. Lexitas is a professional family of legal support companies that offers an array of services including local and national court reporting, legal video, medical record retrieval, registered agent services, and legal talent outsourcing. Our reach is truly national as well as international, and our hundreds of outstanding full-time staff and expert service providers are ready to deploy customized, high-quality solutions to our clients at virtually any time or place.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Date Posted: July 09, 2021
Job Order Number: 7848