2021 OACTA Annual MeetingWhat can we expect from Ohio Courts moving forward? An esteemed panel of Supreme Court Justices (Justice Fischer and Justice Stewart) and Appellate Judges (Judge Baldwin and Judge Dorrian) will give you their insights. Other presentations include the impact on trials in light of BLM (black lives matter), legislative and civil rules updates and mediation tips. A panel of insurance professionals will update us on the status of the insurance industry in light of the pandemic. Breakout sessions will address construction law and personal injury cases. Improve your practice with marketing tips and learn techniques to deal with stress to maintain positive mental health.
Up to 8.75 CLE credits are available, including 2.5hr. of APC credits.
In partnership with the Hilton Polaris, and in accordance with all current national / state / local restrictions, OACTA will provide:
- Responsible food & beverage service throughout the meeting;
- Appropriate spatial distancing to ensure the comfort of attendees;
- Hand sanitizer stations positioned throughout the meeting space by the Hilton;
- At this time, per the current guidance by Columbus Mayor Ginther, the Hilton is mandating masks to be worn in all the public space by attendees and staff. OACTA strongly recommends that all unvaccinated and immunocompromised individuals wear a mask at all times;
- All registrants must agree to comply with current safety precautions and/or restrictions at the time of the meeting, and to forgo attending the in-person meeting if they are ill or have been recently exposed to COVID-19.
November, 11, 2021
07:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Hilton Polaris, 8700 Lyra Drive, Columbus, Ohio 43240