BAMSL Bench and Bar Conference 2022The Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis (BAMSL) is an organization dedicated to empowering lawyers and other legal professionals in the metropolitan St. Louis region to be their best selves through community service, social networking and education.
Founded in 1874, BAMSL’s mission is to maintain the highest professional standards among attorneys, to enhance the professional competence of attorneys, to improve the administration of justice, to serve the needs of members and to provide law-related service and education to the public.
BAMSL conference highlights include:
- Networking with more than 50 judges
- YLD track featuring one-on-one discussions with the judges
- Supreme Court of Missouri panel discussion
- Keynote speaker Anthony Ray Hinton, a man imprisoned for 30 years for a murder he did not commit
- Entertainment: silent disco, an exclusive boat cruise reception for judges, Sustaining Partners and Sustaining Members; an afternoon of shopping; and the golf tournament
- 7 hours of CLE
- Luxury attendance prizes
June, 01, 2022
12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Camden on the Lake Resort, 2359 Bittersweet Rd, Lake Ozark, MO 65049