Tampa Bay Paralegal Association 2021 Annual ConferenceTBPA's 2021 Annual Seminar will offer topics and speakers to bring you updates in practice areas as varied as our community. This year's presentations will cover Estate Planning Changes, Employment Law, Cyber Security, Commercial Leases, Real Estate, Working From Home Ethics and Habits to Access your Best Self.
SEMINAR DATE & TIME: November 19, 2021 – 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
SOCIAL HAPPY HOUR: November 19, 2021 – 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm
SPEAKERS & TOPICS:
- Estate Planning Changes in the Pandemic Age – Preparing for the Unexpected – presented by Elizabeth Allen, Esq.
- Real Estate Closings and Title Insurance: Successfully Overcoming Pandemic Obstacles – presented by Christina Taylor, Esq.
- The Pandemic: Employment Law on Steroids – presented by Janet McEnery, Esq. and Andrew McLaughlin, Esq.
- 6 Habits to Access your Best Self - presented by Keynote Luncheon Speaker: Gayle Damiano, High Performance Intuitive Coach, Legal Ease Wellness
- Physical & Cyber Security: Corporate Risks and Challenges (Technology) – presented by Kyle Cavalieri with Avalon Document Services
- Restructuring the Commercial Lease following the Pandemic – presented by Michael F. Singer, Esq.
- How to Practice Law in a Working from Home Environment (Ethics) – presented by Erik Johanson, Esq.
November, 19, 2021
08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Hilton St. Petersburg Carillon Park, 950 Lake Carillon Drive, St. Petersburg, FL 33716