Tom McGowan is a solo-practitioner in Little Rock in a civil law practice, primarily working on MDL pharmaceutical litigation with Provost Umphrey Law Firm in Texas. Tom also works individual cases in the areas of employment, labor, personal injury, FELA, and product liability cases.
Tom has tried cases to jury verdicts in six states. He has been a certified mediator since 2011 and has participated in mediations in eight states.
- Licensed in state and federal courts in Arkansas and Texas, including trial and appellate courts
- AV Rating by Martindale Hubbell
- Former member of Arkansas Supreme Court Civil Practice Committee
- Former Board Member of William Overton Inn of Courts, Little Rock
- Oberlin College, B.A. in English
- University of Arkansas at Little Rock, School of Law, J.D. (1982)
Online Appointment Request
Click on your preferred available date below to send your appointment request directly to our scheduling staff.