LegalView Remote Depositions
Avoid traveling for depositions by utilizing the latest technologies available from Lexitas. Our interactive internet deposition and video streaming services include integrated real-time video and transcription and exhibit viewing to enable attorneys, experts and paralegals to attend depositions via the internet from any location worldwide.
EASE OF USE - the internet and computer are all you need.
FLEXIBILITY - connect anywhere to anyone, regardless of hardware or device.
UNLIMITED PARTICIPATION - interact fully or view proceedings using our virtual "one-way mirror." Perfect for clients, co-counsel, experts and adjusters.
LIVE 24/7 MONITORING - Lexitas' specialists can monitor every minute of every LegalView deposition to ensure perfect quality. Available upon request in some locations.
SECURITY & COMPLIANCE - military-grade encryption exceed HIPAA technical safeguard standards.
- AES-128 bit media encryption SRTP for audio, video and shared content. Chat messages are transmitted over the source of the signaling link.
- Secure HTTPS login utilizing industry standard PKI
- TLS using strong encryption ciphers for signaling
- Password hashing in database
- Component blocking for spoof prevention
- Encrypted token technology
- No login information kept at the desktop
- Connect through computers, videoconferencing, mobile devices, and phone to the same event.
- Videos are recorded in a secure server as H.264 MP4 files using 832x468 resolution with 48-bit AAC audio and stored as encrypted files at rest. Available upon request in some locations.
- These videos which can be transcoded into any other video format, and synchronized with the transcript for use in presentation software such as Sanction or Trial Director.
- Scalable Video Coding (SVC) maximized the quantity over networks of all speeds.
- Video Codecs enable connections from 50k/second to 50 MB/sec.
- Depending on bandwidth, video will stream as high as 1080p / 30 fps.
- LegalView has the ability to traverse firewalls, without compromising the integrity of the private network or requiring additional expensive equipment.
- LegalView will automatically detect if it's blocked by firewalls, and will automatically switch to configuration as needed. If the firewall configuration is known, auto detection can be easily overridden.