New York & New Jersey Court Services
Nobody knows the New York and New Jersey courts better!Lexitas is the leading document filing and retrieval agency in New York City and, through our partnership with New Jersey Lawyers Service, in New Jersey. Ours is the largest full-time court staff in New York City, and we make thousands of courier stops daily at law firms throughout the area.
Our court services team is staffed by experienced individuals and services every court in New York; our “in-court” document filing and retrieval capabilities extend throughout New York and New Jersey. Our courier services team is available for scheduled daily pickup, on-call pickup or rush needs and can even courier time-sensitive documents to New Jersey.
E-filingLexitas does more e-filing in New York and in New Jersey than any other agency. We are experts at some of the hidden complexities of the New York State Courts Electronic Filing (NYSCEF) and New Jersey eCourts, including required hard-copy submissions, file requirements and correct submission of exhibit files.
Customized ServicesFor firms with large volumes of work, our tailored approach offers customized programs based on your needs. Lexitas court services are often integrated with our process service and existing case tracking and case management systems to improve efficiency and reduce both cost and the risk of human error.
Integrated services save you time and money and remove the complexity of working with multiple vendors. Make one easy handoff to us, and we do it all!
Clients trust Lexitas Court Services for:
- Purchasing index numbers and requests for judicial interventions (RJIs)
- Filings in federal, family, criminal, surrogates and bankruptcy courts
- Calendar calls
- Filing motions, notices, stipulations, orders to show cause (OTSC), summons, complaints, affidavits
- Case tracking for appearances, judgments
- Processing judgments, transcripts, exemplifications
- Fee payment, and for approved clients “fee advance” services
- Deed recording
- Document retrieval, including for decisions and orders
- Subpoenaed records copying at the court - to confirm that certified, complete records are there for trial
- Copying documents of all types
- Special items, including those requiring “walkthrough attention”