Conducting In-Person Depositions Safely at Our New York Facilities
We are happy to announce that our New York deposition facilities will slowly begin to reopen in a staged process in the coming weeks for in-person depositions. We look forward to covering depositions in person or remotely depending on the location and preference of our clients and court reporters.
The health and safety of our clients, employees and independent contractors is our top priority. In addition to following the CDC guidelines, we are also taking the following additional measures to protect everyone’s safety when conducting an in-person deposition at a New York Lexitas location:
Deposition Center Procedures & Protocols
- All facilities and rooms will undergo deep sanitization and cleaning daily.
- All rooms will be sanitized after each use.
- After cleaning, all rooms will be closed, indicated clean and opened for your use.
- No food or beverages will be served on the premises.
- In Stage 1 of our opening, facilities will allow a maximum of 25% of room capacity.
- Some rooms have been set up with large screen TVs to accommodate remote appearance of various parties.
- Reception areas will have plexiglass barriers at the concierge station.
- Some conference rooms will feature plexiglass barriers to help protect each party.
- All service providers, clients, and witnesses must confirm that they are symptom free and have not been in contact with anyone that has COVID-19 within the last 14 days. Anyone presenting symptoms will not be allowed to attend the deposition.
- Please arrive early to allow for slowdowns at building entries, elevators, and security.
- Only participants of proceedings will be permitted to enter the premise, all others must wait outside of the building.
- Upon arrival, all attendees will be asked to go directly to their cleaned conference room.
- Per CDC and state guidelines, we recommend that everyone using our facilities utilize face masks and gloves.
- Masks and gloves will be made available to those who do not have them.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in all facilities.
- All persons appearing in facilities are asked to follow social distancing protocol.