Scalable and high quality solutionsUndertaking a legal document review project can be daunting if you don't have the right team behind you. There are many important decisions that need to be made quickly and effectively to ensure a successful outcome. We're here to provide the expertise, support and guidance you need.
Why use Lexitas for document review?We have 20 years of experience with legal document review. With our turnkey solutions, you will be able to contain costs without compromising your review quality. We've expertly handled hundreds of electronic and hard copy reviews that span a wide variety of case types, industries, geographies and languages. We can work with any document review software platform. Our clients include corporate legal departments, law firms and government agencies. We also partner with many eDiscovery document review hosting companies to make reviews easy for clients.
Schedule a Consultation
We handle reviews on a national basis either at our client's preferred locations or at our review center in Michigan. We have the flexibility to scale up quickly for any document review project.
The turnkey solutions we provide offer best-in-class facilities, security protocols, technology, and project review teams no matter where you are located.
Our review center hosts up to 120 reviewers and features an on-site Recruitment Director, IT Manager and eDiscovery Project Managers.
We can handle small reviews of 2,500 documents or very large reviews of over a million documents. Rates are hourly or priced per document.
Our comprehensive pre-review checklist reduces delays, re-work and retraining while increasing speed, ensuring quality and reducing cost.
Any size. Any platform. Any time.
Our legal document review services are flexible and scalable.
- Reviews can be done at a client's preferred location, remotely or at our Lexitas Review Center in Michigan.
- Many of our clients choose to conduct their reviews at our Review Center because overhead costs are much lower in comparison to outside counsel, the cost of living is significantly lower than larger markets and we have a wealth of highly-skilled legal professionals in the area.
- As a result, clients can realize 30-35% cost savings over larger markets.
- We have experience with many e-discovery platforms including; Relativity, XERA, Recommind, Clearwell, Equivio, Summation, Concordance, Catalyst and more.
- At our Review Center, each project has its own dedicated high-speed bandwidth and network environment to ensure secure and effective system performance.
- Our Center can house approximately 120 legal professionals and features badge access system, locked and coded entry doors and security monitoring.
Case type expertiseOur review experience includes hundreds of electronic and hard copy reviews across all case types, geographies and many languages.
- Breach of Contract
- Commercial Contracts
- Government Investigations
- Intellectual Property
- Labor and Employment
- Mergers & Acquisition
- Computer Software & Hardware
- Financial Services
- Food & Beverage
- Medical Device
- Oil & Gas
Lexitas helps provide a scalable and high quality solution for important parts of complex litigation matters. We have been impressed with Lexitas' bench strength and responsiveness - being able to begin a major project, even one requiring dedicated facilities, within a day or two. In many ways, our relationship with Lexitas has served as a force multiplier and allowed us to handle many large projects in a timely and cost effective way. This has been a win-win for clients and our firm.
National Law FirmUnited States